certificate attestation in Dubai
Certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi – Charges, fee procedure in Abu Dhabi
Certificate Attestation in Abu Dhabi is a process where a foreign document is converted into a document that is valid in the UAE. The attestation process is compulsory for the documents issued abroad and the purpose of the document is to be executed in the UAE. It is up to the applicant to get his documents attested from the UAE Embassy or Consulate in the country of issue. Documents issued by one of the members or contracting State of the UAE are exempted from the attestation process. These include Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and Yemen. Documents related to registering UAE companies, outsourcing services, registration of trademarks, patents, visas and residence permits, land ownership, loans, & the pledge of assets are some of the documents which are exempted from the attestation process.
How to get certificate attestation services in Abu Dhabi
• Certificate attestation is the process of getting a document legalized by the government authorities in the Abu Dhabi region.
• As you know that Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE, also it is known as Abu Dhabi emirate.
• It is one of the seven emirates that make up the country. So if you want any attestation service in Abu Dhabi you can visit us. Send us the document; we will contact you back within 24 hours.
• It is the quickest service provider in Abu Dhabi. Our service charges are very nominal compared to other service providers.
• You have required a certificate from the ministry of foreign affairs which will be attested from that country.
• You need to submit your documents to the ministry of foreign affairs, Abu Dhabi, and the document will be attested from that country.
• If the certificate is attested by the embassy of that country, it is valid for a lifetime; otherwise it will be valid for two years.
Procedures of Certificate attestation in UAE
• Attestation of certificate is the procedure of verifying the originality and genuineness of a document.
• Certificate attestation from UAE Embassy helps you to certify the documents issued from UAE for use in abroad.
• Certificate attestation from UAE Embassy does not require any specific format or template for the documents.
• Attestation of certificate in UAE is a simple process.
• The applicant must visit the UAE Embassy in your country and submit the documents required for attestation.
• The applicant needs to submit the document to the attestation section together with the application form and attestation fee.
• The documents must be attested from all the concerned UAE Embassy for their use in abroad.
• In case, there is a need to issue a copy of the original document attested from UAE, the applicant must submit the application form, an additional fee, and a photocopy of the original document.
Charges fee procedure in In Abu Dhabi
The Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry has appealed to the Ministry of Economy to issue a decree on charges fees for professional services rendered in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. It also called on the ministry to set the maximum fee for all financial & real estate transactions. The appeal comes as a result of a decision issued earlier by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi to regulate charges fees for professional services in the Emirate.
• According to the law, there's no need to pay anyone a fee to do your charge.
• It's so simple, when you have completed a sale, the bank will ask you to complete a simple form called a Charge Advice or Charge Confirmation form.
• They will complete this form and send it to the Land Registrar in Abu Dhabi.
• Some agents will tell you that the Land Registrar will not register the sale unless you pay them a fee to prepare the Charge Advice.
• This is not true. The Land Registrar will not accept any charge unless it has been lodged by the bank.
• The bank will not send the Charge Advice to the Land Registrar unless you have paid the bank.
• This means that you cannot be forced to pay anyone a fee to complete the sale.
• If you are told that you must pay a fee to the Land Registrar for the Charge Advice, this is an illegal practice and you should complain to the Land Registrar in Abu Dhabi.