Birth certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
UAE is a large land filled with opportunities. These opportunities come with a set of guidelines for non-residents that must be strictly followed. According to UAE law, a person must possess a birth certificate that has been legally attested and verified and has gone through the attestation of birth certificate procedure in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. A birth certificate is a crucial legal document that must be submitted with applications for visas, higher education, residency in the United Arab Emirates, identity cards, and many other things.
What is Birth certificate attestation and its Importance in Abu Dhabi
If your child was born in the UAE or any other country, you must have the birth certificate attested in order to obtain a resident visa in the UAE. The official stamp and signature of the issuing authority must be used to authenticate the birth certificate. The birth certificate can either be attested or apostilled depending on your needs and the rules of the country where it was issued.
Given that a birth certificate is a significant aspect of documentation for every person throughout their lifetime, you should carefully select any attestation service provider before hiring them. Safe and secure attestation services are well-known for being provided by Power Index Management Services in Abu Dhabi.
The main legal document required to obtain a passport for a minor who was born abroad or in any other country is an attested birth certificate. The following are some reasons why obtaining birth certificates is important:
• For entry into a school.
• For any migration-related reason.
• To modify the name on future government documents, school records, and college records.
The main purposes of birth certificate attestation In UAE
In Abu Dhabi, Dubai, or the entire United Arab Emirates, a person must have a birth certificate that has been attested. A birth certificate's attestation removes all doubts about the validity of the documents and simplifies the procedure for your international attempt. All international transactions involving great advances in one's career or personal life are legally required to be authenticated in this manner:• Embassy or consulate for passport or visa issuance Immigration office for visa applications.
• Requests for emigration
• Changes to work status.
• Educational applications.
• Requests for changes to any personal documents.
• Requests for migration and residency.
• Requests for identity cards in the UAE.
• Applications for insurance purposes are all completed.
Document Requirements for Birth certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE• A valid UAE residency visa and both parents' Original passports are required (we will give you a signed receipt for this)
• Emirates IDs for both parents, both original and copies are currently accepted.
• An original birth certificate and it’s copy.
• Original Birth Notification (a printout having the hospital's stamp)
The process for obtaining birth certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- An individual must become familiar with the processes used by the UAE consulate in the attestation of birth certificates. The first step is gathering and submitting the supporting documents for notary attestation. It is the initial step toward making the procedure legal. Additionally needed are a stamp and a signature. Documents pertaining to personal and academic activities must first e notarized.
- Secondly, The State Home Department, which authenticates all kinds of personal documents, was also involved in the certification process. The next government organization is the home nation's Ministry of External AffairsMinistry of External Affairs (MEA), which comes after this. The documents are attested and stamped by the MEA. The birth certificate and other personal documents are sent to the UAE Embassy in the native country as a final checkpoint.
- A copy of the attested birth certificate is sent to the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs after the birth certificate attestation procedure is completed in the home country ( MOFA). Here, the MOFA offers an Apostille stamp and authenticates the documents, along with copies that have been saved as both hard copies and electronic copies in their database.
The following steps need to be followed to complete the standard birth certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE.• Attestation or check notarization by a Notary Public.
• Confirmation of the Home Department/State division.
• Home country's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• The embassy of the target country.
• Foreign Ministry of the Country of Destination.
• Translation birth certificate (if necessary).
The procedure for registering a child's birth certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The procedures for obtaining a birth certificate in Abu Dhabi are as follows.
- GET YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE AS THE FIRST STEP.Residents of UAE who are from abroad have 30 days after the birth of a child to request a birth certificate. To obtain a birth certificate in Abu Dhabi, UAE, expat parents must present the following documentation to the necessary authorities:
• A stamped and certified copy of the birth notification, as well as the medical records from the delivery facility.
• A certified original marriage license that has been translated into Arabic
• Original Emirates ID cards or copies and original passports of the parents
- Have your birth certificate certified.The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MOFAIC) and the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) must both attest to the birth certificate after it has been signed (MOFA).
- Publish the identification documentsThe newborn's passport, Emirates ID, and visas must be issued after the birth certificate has been attested. These procedures must be carried out within 120 days of the baby's birth.
How can Power Index Management Services assist you with the birth certificate attestation process in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
We achieve better results more quickly because our experts are knowledgeable about legal procedures. We offer a stress-free path for all attestation procedures to our clients. We personally oversee the completion of all requirements and expedite the procedure. The cost and duration of the Birth Certificate Attestation in Abu Dhabi or Dubai can vary depending on a number of factors, but they are both reasonable.
The Department of Health - Abu Dhabi (HAAD) or Dubai Health Authority (DHA) stamps on birth certificates are equivalent to the Ministry of Health and Prevention's seal. After the birth of their child, residents have 120 days to arrange for their newborns' official documents, including birth certificates, passports, Emirates IDs, and visas.
After the birth certificate has been retrieved from its country of origin, the Power index management service in Abu Dhabi partner in that nation will start the birth certificate attestation process for Abu Dhabi, UAE. The Foreign Affairs Office, Ministry of Justice, and UAE embassy will all attest to the validity of the certificate.