Document Attestation in UAE
Document Attestation in UAE: Legalize Your Documents for Business and Immigration.
Document attestation services in UAE are also termed Embassy legalization. It is a process in which documents are processed through UAE authorities. In order to obtain government approval and to be recognized, the documents need to be attested by the UAE embassy. The basic format of the service is the same throughout the UAE. The documents are stamped and signed by UAE officials.
The UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is responsible for all the documents attestation in UAE. Attestation of documents in the UAE is performed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation through its Attestation Centre. The attestation services provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs require to be done at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. If a person wishes to get their documents attestation in the UAE, he should contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in Abu Dhabi or in Dubai to facilitate the process.
Document attestation is an essential legal formality required for all the citizens and residents of UAE for any purpose - business, employment, immigration, education, marriage, birth, death, etc. Documents attestation is a legalized and notarized process in the UAE to make your documents authentic. Document attestation is a simple process that could save you a lot of time and money.
If you’re looking to work in UAE, it’s important to get your educational document attested. This means that a UAE embassy or consulate has verified that the documents are genuine and issued by the institution named on them. Our firm can do this for your documents.
How to get Document attestation services in UAE
• There are certain important procedures to be followed in order to get your documents attested in UAE.
• The first and the foremost thing to do are to contact the National Authority to have a list of documents that need to be attested and their documents that should be attested.
• You can do research online in order to find the list of documents and then contact the concerned department.
• There are various government departments in the UAE that offer attestation services of documents.
• The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in UAE is the authorized agency for attesting educational certificates, Diplomas, and other documents.
• Getting document attestation services in UAE is very easy but getting it done from a reliable and legal provider is very hard.
• As you know the UAE is a country based on Sharia law here in UAE you can face several problems in any field like legal, government, educational and foreign.
• You cannot get your document attestation in UAE without having a reliable UAE document attestation company.
Purposes of Document attestation services in UAE
• At times, the documents that you have may require attestation for a number of reasons.
• You're applying for a job in a government or semi-government department or any other institution or organization, and the company requires you to submit original documents with attestation from the respective foreign Embassy.
• If you're dealing with an international company and you're an expatriate and you want to open a bank account in UAE, then you require attestation of your previous academic documents by the respective Indian or American Embassy.
• There are many other purposes for which one requires attestation from the Embassy.