Why you need to attest your Educational certificate in UAE
Here’s why you need to attest your Education certificate in Abu Dhabi
An education certificate is a proof of an individual's academic documents and it is a document summarizing your education performance. It is a sensitive document that must be handled with care. It is not recognized if you change the information the certificate contains. Completing a certificate Attestation process is necessary if you need to use such document as an official proof of your academic qualification. We are working and providing the trustworthy attestation service, we have global network and agents spread in the world, and we have very good tie up with the government and other agencies in the world. Abu Dhabi government is very strict when it comes to the issue of document attestation and if you need it you can contact our team.
Why you need to attest your Education certificate in Abu Dhabi
• It is a very common question to verify the authenticity of educational qualification in Abu Dhabi for obtaining the employment or acquiring any other benefits.
• Often a question comes in mind of students that why you need to attest your educational certificate in Abu Dhabi.
• Attestation of Certificate: Attestation of the document means that the document is attested by the Embassy of the UAE in India with the seal and signature of the Ambassador of the UAE in India.
• After that, the document is again attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the UAE in Abu Dhabi and from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE in Dubai.
• People who have got their education done in the foreign countries including India and UAE; have to get their certificate of education attested by the Ministry of the UAE.
Purposes of having Education certificate:
• Embassy attestation of the education certificate is mandatory in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The certificate will be verified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)of UAE.
• The attestation certification is necessary to authenticate the degree certificate, mark sheets, transfer certificates and other related official documents issued in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
• The attestation of the document is done by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by UAE Embassy in the country where the document is issued.
• Educational degrees, certificates attestation from UAE Embassy is an important part of the Emirati students life that they can’t take it lightly.
• The UAE Ministry of Education regularly makes amendments in the conditions of the attestation of certificates.
• From time to time, new procedures and new rules are set out.
• For example, if you want to study in the UAE as a student, you should have a certificate not more than 60 days old, while if you want to work in the UAE, you should submit a certificate that is not more than 90 days old.
• The attestation of education certificate in UAE is necessary if you are moving to UAE.
• The purpose of attestation of the education certificate is to confirm the authenticity of the certificate and its content.
• The certificate is attested by a government appointed authority.
• The attestation of the certificate is necessary for applying for jobs and for any immigration purposes.
Procedures of education certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi:
Educational certificate attestation is a process of legalization of documents from the state where the document is issued.
• For example, if you have done your bachelor's degree in Rajasthan, then to work in UAE you need to get educational certificate attestation from Rajasthan state. This attestation process ensures that the certificate is valid in the state you are applying for a job.
• The original education certificate from the university or institutes (as per the name of the degree such as Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate) should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of origin of the student.
• The certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of Origin of the student and the Apostille should be affixed on the certificate.
• The certificate is then sent to the UAE Embassy. The certificate is attested here and the Apostille is then converted into a UAE Embassy Certificate.